Types of outsole
– normally are more elegance and luxury or handmade footwear
– gives natural breathability
– advantages of these soles are elastic, waterproof, and tend to last longer.
PU (POLYRETHINE) –
– anti-slip, light and oil resistant compared to other sole. has an expired date. And when it does, the sole will break by itself like a piece of bread if it left for a long time.
Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) –
– This type of plastic is the lightest among other types of sole.
– normally are made into sport shoes sole
Thermoplastic rubber (TPR)
– TPR (thermo plastic rubber) is a mixture of plastic and rubber, but this sole type lack of elasticity.